In this program, you will have the chance to gain hands-on experiences in a number of different hospitality settings. Work sites include Willow Brook Christian Village, Bob Evans, and Goodwill. You will gain employability skills and life skills.
This is a 2-year program of study, in cooperation with surrounding area businesses. Classes are held at the work sites! During your first year (juniors), you will obtain volunteer work experience in multiple areas of hospitality. During your second year (seniors), you may pursue paid employment during the second semester.
(740) 201.3220 or (440) 972.7365
4565 Columbus Pike | Delaware, OH 43015
To ask more questions about any program or to schedule a tour of our campuses, contact Administrative Assistant to the Enrollment Coordinator, Marsha Link at (740) 201-3216 or LinkM@DelawareAreaCC.org.
Location: South Campus
Grade Level: Juniors and Seniors
You will have the unique opportunity to work on the job 5 days a week. The classroom is on-site at the work locations and you will learn transferable skills that are needed in any area of hospitality.
Gain real-life experience working on:
- Work survival skills
- Skills for the hospitality industry
- Gaining qualities for job success
- Preparing for careers in hospitality
- Learning how to create a resume and have a good interview
- Learn valuable skills that will make you more employable
- Learn independent work skills
- Improve your problem solving and decision making skills
- Experience leadership and teamwork
- Attend field trips
- Learn from guest speakers
- You must be 16 years of age or older
- You must enjoy working with others and be appropriate for community employment
- American Red Cross First Aid for the Workplace
You will be prepared for future employment or consideration for the Project Search program.
“I like working at Willow Brook because you get to help people. DACC is cool and it’s fun.”
“I like Hospitality because I’ve been able to get experience working, being a good employee, and serving people with a nice attitude. Our teachers are helpful and I’ve made a lot of new friends.”
- Jessica Rowe