Due to the technology and equipment utilized to create a meaningful experience for our students, select classes require a nominal fee. Fees for each class can be viewed in the attached documents.
Personal ownership of tools in many program areas establish pride, desire and interest, so we encourage students to purchase a tool kit or other personal equipment for use in the school and after graduation.
DACC is now using a new system in order to help you pay your child’s student fees of all types online as well as put money on your child’s meal account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using PayForIt.net. This system is similar to what we have used in the past. If you had an account with EZPay, once you set up a new account with PayForIt.net, your existing funds will remain in your account and you will notice very little difference in service.
Once you create your account, you can:
- Deposit money at your convenience into your child’s Cafeteria account
- Set email reminders to notify you when you child’s account gets low
- Set up recurring payments for your child’s Cafeteria account
- Check your child’s Cafeteria account balance
- View an activity report so you can see what your child has eaten in the previous 30 days
- View and pay your child’s student fees online
- Schedule fee payments for future payment
If you have questions about the PayForIt.net system or you have forgotten your password, please contact PayForIt.net directly.