The online application for the 2017/2018 school year is now closed. The 2018/2019 application will open in November.
Before applying for the 2018/2019 school year, be sure to review the below information you'll need prior to submitting your application.
Log on using the above link and create an account.
- Use your email address and password to create an InfoSnap account.
- Use an email other than your school email address.
Zoo School & Engineering Readiness Exam
Students who are applying for the Columbus School and Aquarium School and Engineering Technology will be asked to take a readiness exam.
You'll be asked to provide your name, address, phone, and email.
You'll also need parent/guardian contact information, including name, address, phone, and email.
Select Program of Interest
Select your first and second choice programs
Complete Essay Questions
You will be asked 3 essay questions:
- What do you expect to learn in the program you selected?
- What experiences have you had that will contribute to your success in the program?
- When you look into the future, what do you see for yourself?
Electronic Signature and Submit
Both the student and parent will click a consent button and be sure to click 'submit' when you're finished.
- After you complete the application, your guidance counselor will be notified and will upload needed information including your transcript.
- The DACC Student Services Department will be reviewing applications from February - May.
- Acceptance letters will be emailed and mailed to students and parents.
If you have questions about the application process, contact us at 740-201-3216.