Adult Basic Literacy Education ABLE/GED/ESOL Offers:
- FREE day, evening, and online ABLE and GED® preparation classes.
- FREE ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) day, evening, and online classes for adults wanting to improve their English speaking, listening, writing, and reading skills.
- FREE classes to help prepare for college placement exams such as the Compass Test, as required by Columbus State Community College.
- FREE preparation classes for employment placement tests.
An investment in your education today can mean huge returns for you in the future. Did you know that your GED® plays one of the biggest roles in determining your employability? With your GED® you can earn, on average, $9,500 more per year.*
Students must complete the required orientation before enrolling in class. For orientation times and locations, please click on the ABLE or ESOL orientation schedules posted on the left.
You may not enroll in classes if
- You have an F-1 Visa
- You are enrolled in high school
- You are under 18 years of age and have not officially withdrawn from high school
BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY
- ABLE offers on-site classes for employees. Short 10 week sessions are available on a contract basis. Let ABLE help with basic skill instruction or ESOL classes.
- Contact the ABLE office for additional information at 740-203-2267.